Modern children are good at downloading apps from Google Play or iPhone Store, they socialise on Facebook and other social media, but most of them don’t even have a clue how to tie a jacket or make a wooden box. This side business idea is about becoming an arts and crafts instructor for both adults and kids.
If you’ve ever been called “Jack of all trades”, this business idea is just right for you. Here are some skills you can teach:
- sculpture (How to Become a Part-time Sculptor);
- stained glass;
How To Find Customers?
The idea is, you can create an a few days or week course on woodworking, painting or knitting, buy all the necessary tools and offer your services for a particular educational center.
- Working with several educational centers is a smart idea, in other words you can rent classrooms or other types of rooms to keep your cost low.
- This can be done on evenings and weekends and is also good for socialising.
- You can make even more money teaching arts and crafts online. In this case, you will have to create a course and upload it to an online educational platform. Interested? Learn online course creation from a best-selling online instructor.
- If you have plenty of clients, who are satisfied with your tutoring, you can think of starting your own educational center and turning your hobby into a successful business.
Watch a video of a lady who already makes money teaching art and craft classes